How It Works: The Pro-Tec Athletics Knee Patellar Tendon Strap provides compression on the patellar tendon, helping spread pressure uniformly across the patellar tendon, reducing discomfort and irritation. This compression may also help stabilize your patella, improving its tracking. In addition, Knee Pro-Tec absorbs stress to the knee, reducing vibrations in the femoral groove.
Design Theory: The Pro-Tec Athletics Knee Patellar Tendon Strap is designed to provide consistent pressure on the patellar tendon. The strap is made from neoprene, which stretches, allowing it to stay comfortably in place. Tubing, sewn into the neoprene, is used to provide gentle compression and a plastic loop is utilized to make it easier to adjust. The strap attaches with a velcro closure.
- Small – 10”-12”
- Medium – 12 1/8”- 13 5/8”
- Large – 13 ¾”- 15 ½”
- X-Large – 15 5/8” – 17 ½”
*(Circumference measured just below knee cap)
- Alleviates patellar pain, including conditions of tendinitis, chondromalacia, patello-femoral pain
- Provides moderate compression to the patellar tendon, reducing forces to the femoral groove
- Helps to stabilize patella, improving patellar tracking
- Unique attachment system allows user to adjust strap with one hand
- Stays in place
- Sizing chart available under product description
Pro-Tec Athletics Knee Patellar Tendon Strap Product Demonstration