0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Open Patella Knee Sleeve with Removable Straps + Bonus 3-Piece Resistance Loop Band Kit & eBook
Share this with others:
SimplyJnJ is committed to improving the recovery process for all injuries and pain-related issues, whether they are caused by genetics, sports, diet, or anything else. Each member on our design team has suffered from injuries at some point or another, having hands-on experience with constant knee pain, even extreme pain. If you, too, are suffering from knee pain, this sleeve really can help. We have designed it with comfort and support as the main factors, so you can use it while engaging in the same activities you love including basketball, running, football, even CrossFit. Benefits/features:
- Open patella design removes some of the pressure on the kneecap, which commonly exacerbates knee pain.
- Compression in the sleeve increases oxygenated blood sent to the muscles surrounding your knee so as to reduce vibrations and expedite repair and recovery.
- Sleeve reduces pain and swelling stemming from tendonitis, ACL tears, weakness, arthritis, cartilage irritation, torn meniscus, sprains, and more.
- Flexible side stabilizer stays keeps the sleeve in place, providing additional lateral support.
- Velcro straps are adjustable and removable, so you can suit the sleeve to your activity level.
- Lightweight and compact means you can take the sleeve with you anywhere you go.
Refer to our sizing chart for more details on properly measuring for size.
BONUS RESISTANCE BAND KIT AND EBOOK – Each purchase of our knee sleeve comes with our Resistance Band Kit. This kit includes 3 resistance loop bands, a carry bag for the sleeve and bands. You also get a copy of our eBook “Resistance Band Exercises for Knee Pain”. As soon as you make your purchase, a link to the eBook will be sent to you via e-mail.
100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!
Available at Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, eBay or you can also buy it directly from SimplyJnJ. (Prices may vary depending on the marketplace.)
Disclaimer: Always consult with your primary care physician before starting a new exercise program or using a product like this.