Engineered to provide more effective, comfortable support* for weak or injured knees. Reinforced tape with embedded FreeFlex applied to the outside of the knee gives additional support and stability where you need it most. Reinforced tape without FreeFlex on the inside of the knee completes the application. The specially woven design of KT Flex provides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to 3 days. It is water resistant and contains a latex-free adhesive to reduce skin irritation. Instructional video on YouTube: KT TAPE assists with 2-strip application process. *Not clinically verified.
- Engineered to provide more effective, comfortable support for weak or injured knees.
- Reinforced tape with embedded FreeFlex offers extra support and stability.
- Specially woven design provides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to 3 days.
- Water resistant + latex-free adhesive to avoid skin irritation.
- 2-Strip application process for general knee support.
- Eight pre-cut strips equal four applications.