DonJoy Tru-Pull Advanced System – Open Popliteal
$119.99 (as of May 28, 2017, 7:55 pm)
DonJoy Tru-Pull Advanced System – Open Popliteal – Right – X-Large – Ultimate Support and Relief from the Pain of Patellofemoral Dislocations!
The patented Hinged Tru-Pull Advanced System and the Tru-Pull Advanced System are designed to place a dynamic pull on the patella during knee extension to normalize tracking in the intracondylar groove and reduce anterior pain. An ideal solution for patients requiring ultimate support for patellofemoral malalignment, subluxation and dislocations. Available with aluminum hinges for additional medial/lateral support and control of knee hyperextension.
Tru-Pull Advanced System Features and Benefits
- Elastomeric pull device, with pull straps above and below the patella, has a rubber band type effect providing a strong dynamic pull on the patella as the knee extends.
- Independent anchors prevent rotation of the brace and provide a “True” and consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation.
- Trimable adjustable buttress allows for versatility of contact area.
- Choice of 1/4″ and 3/8″ buttresses to give the patient the leverage they require.
- Breathable material makes the brace light and comfortable. New unique materials give it a modern nonmedical look. Ease of application leads to excellent patient compliance.
- Aluminum Polycentric Hinge Technology for additional medial/lateral support and control of knee hyperextension.
The exciting new Hinged Tru-Pull Advanced System was developed to give patients a dynamic, comfortable and easy way to effectively reduce patellofemoral pain. Aluminum Polycentric Hinge Technology for additional medial/lateral support and control of knee hyperextension. Tru-Pull Sleeve Sizing Sizing Key: Measurements taken 6 inchage above mid patella Merchant axial radiographs taken at 45 degrees knee flexion demonstrate the dramatic ability of the Tru-Pull technology to stabilize patella subluxation.Patellofemoral Brace Indications Ultimate support for patellofemoral malalignment, subluxation and dislocations.