The Bledsoe Wee ROM Post Op Knee Brace uses telescoping bars to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Universal sizing.
- Telescoping bars adjust from 16″ 22″ (41 – 56cm).
- Full range-of-motion hinge adjustable from -10 110 degrees.
- Cool version.
- Extends to malleolus (ankle bones).
Bledsoe Wee ROM Post Op Knee Brace – Indications
Bledsoe Wee ROM Post-op Knee Brace is indicated to provide locked or limited motion control of the knee during rehabilitation, after operative procedures or injury to the knee ligaments, patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus or stable internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
Bledsoe Wee ROM Post Op Knee Brace – Goals
- Protect pediatric knee joint.
- Protect post-op knee.
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications.
- Decrease knee pain symptoms.
- Improve knee joint function.
- Improve healing time.
Looking For a Different Post Op Knee Brace?
Be sure to check out the other post-op knee braces that we have available and check back with us since we constantly add new products.