Bauerfeind GenuTrain Right A3 Knee Support Nature
The Bauerfeind Genutrain A3 Knee Brace gently supports the knee by providing controlled compression throughout the joint, while relieving pressure over the patella.The Bauerfeind Genutrain A3 Knee Brace centers the patella during joint movement and stimulates the skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition around the knee to enhance proprioception and decrease pain and swelling. Knobbed silicone insert activates several key joint muscles (vastus medialis, gastrocnemius). Decreases pain and swelling in the medial compartment. Lightweight, breathable, anatomical knit provides controlled compression. Reduces swelling and edema and optimizes temperature regulation providing a cool, comfortable fit. Special stretch knit in calf area facilitates easy donning and doffing. Silicone banding at the top on the support and medial/lateral stays prevent migration. Great for athletes or more active people with patellar and arthritic pain. Promotes proprioception, heightening sensory awareness in knee for increased joint stabilization. Special, non-irritative weave in the critical area behind the knee prevents bunching and pinching. Machine washable makes it easy to care for and cost effective. GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE!. Popular knee brace for running.
- Indications – The GenuTrain A3 is indicated for knee strains/sprains, pre & post-operative, knee inflammation, arthritis degenerative joint disease chondromalacia osteoarthritis.
- Goals – Increase activity. Delay surgery. Decrease anti-inflammatory medications. Decrease pain symptoms. Improve knee joint function. Improve quality of life.
- See Image Gallery for Sizing Chart
- Knobbed silicone insert activates several key joint muscles (vastus medialis, gastrocnemius)
- Decreases pain and swelling in the medial compartment
- Lightweight, breathable, anatomical knit provides controlled compression
- Reduces swelling and edema and optimizes temperature regulation providing a cool, comfortable fit
1, 1,Right, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6