- Can be used during high-intensity sports, with ease
- Comfortable support, with additional warmth
- Contains a silicone ring to protect patella (kneecap)
- Cleans easily (can be washed at 30 degrees)
- May cause some sweating after a long period of use
- Not sold as a pair, must purchase an additional one if you have pain in both knees
- May have to wash it after every use, depending on the length of the activity (to avoid odors)
The Medi USA Genumedi knee sleeve is a Level II brace, which provides “ADDITIONAL” support, versus your plain old BASIC support. It is available in three different colors: Sand, Silver and Black.
The main benefit of this sleeve is the silicone insert, which is designed to provide additional support to the patella (kneecap) by limiting medial and lateral movements. The brace is extremely comfortable and provides the warmth and compression that you need to alleviate minor pain. You can wear it during high-intensity activities, as long as there is no contact involved.
The only downsides to this knee sleeve is that you might find that you sweat a lot after long periods of use. If have to wear it for a long time, just make sure you wash it afterwards, and preferably before any odor kicks in. The other thing you need to be aware of is that most sleeves (including this one) are not sold as a pair. If you have pain in both knees, you can start by using it on one to see if it makes a difference, or just save on the shipping costs and buy both at the same time.
Medi USA Genumedi Product Demonstration
What Others Are Saying About The Medi USA Genumedi
“I was in Germany three years ago, My knee was giving me fits, so it was suggested to get this brace. It the most comfortable and effective brace I own.” (Amazon client)
“This is an excellent product, and it was hard to find, I recommend them highly since they really help the knee — thanks” (Amazon client)
Disclaimer – I am not a doctor and I am not qualified to provide medical advice. This review was posted for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Read full disclaimer.