- Installation / Setup
• Built-in magnets provide additional relief from pain
• Ideal for day-to-day and physical activities
• Comfortable and easily adjustable
• One size fits most, so may not fit people with larger knees
• Not designed for contact sports
User Review( votes)
The Kneed IT XM Magnetic Knee Strap gives you a lot of bang for your buck. For around $25, you can relieve aches, pains, and discomforts from common knee ailments. Not only is it great for day-to-day use, it also provides relief during physical activity like playing sports (basketball, baseball, etc…) and running as well.
This brace uses cutting edge magnetic therapy, by leveraging a series of embedded magnets, for added relief and effectiveness. The magnetic therapy works in a few different ways:
- The magnets against the skin relax the capillary walls, increasing blood flow to the knee.
- The presence of the magnets prevents muscle spasms in the knee.
- The magnets interfere with the body’s ability to transmit pain receptors from the pain point to the brain.
Several alternative medicine doctors have recommended magnetic therapy for years and recently, scientific studies are confirming these thoughts and practices to be true. An added benefit of this knee band is that the neoprene and padding material are very comfortable, and allow for adjusting the brace so it fits perfectly on your leg. However, since this is a “one size fits most” model, people with larger legs may need to add additional Velcro or find a different unit.
For more information on magnetic knee braces, read our post “What Can a Magnetic Knee Brace Do For Me?“.
Kneed IT Product Demonstration
Here is a video that shows you the regular Kneedit (non-magnetic version) in action:
Before you go, please check out our SHOP page for a list of available knee braces and other products. While you are at it, we highly recommend that you check out our other knee brace reviews.
Disclaimer – I am not a doctor and I am not qualified to provide medical advice. This review was posted for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Read full disclaimer.