Are you tired of not being able to do the sports you love because of your knee problems? Or maybe you are still doing them but suffer each and every time? If the answer is yes to either question, you have come to the right place. Better Knees Better Life is an audio book that brings together a wealth of information that will help you manage your knee pain more successfully. It doesn’t really matter whether you are young and getting into sports, or are more senior and have developed knee pain over the years. This book has information that you need to know.
Better Knees Better Life Audiobook Details
- Full title: Better Knees Better Life: 4 Easy Steps to Conquer Your Knee Pain, Refresh Your Soul, and Live Life to the Fullest!
- Written/Narrated by: Richard Banks
- Length: 7 hrs and 14 mins
- Series: Nightingale-Conant: Health & Wellness
- Format: Audiobook (speech)
- Release Date: 10-14-14
- Publisher: Nightingale Conant
Better Knee Better Life Review
The author, Dr. Richard Banks, is an orthopedic surgeon who has been practicing for over to 30 years. He has accumulated a wealth of knowledge over the years and now spends part of his time creating educational products.
I’m going to start by commenting on the quality of the audio book. I’ve been a member of Audible for several years now and I can tell you that I have never been disappointed. Audible only offers great quality audio products and this one is no exception.
Most of you are probably going to agree with me that the knee is not the most exciting subject to research, let alone talk about. Putting all that information into an audio book doesn’t exactly make it more interesting; however, I can honestly say that Dr. Banks did a great job at keeping my interest peaked throughout the whole book. He did this by not only providing great information, but by also talking about his personal experiences.
- Audible Audiobook
- Dr. Richard Banks (Author) - Dr. Richard Banks (Narrator)
- English (Publication Language)
One thing to keep in mind is that this isn’t the type of audio book that you will listen to from start to finish in one sitting. There is too much information to digest. The following will give you a high-level overview of the material covered:
- Section 1 – A Program of Hope for Greater Knee Health – Great section that will help you determine why it is so important to get better.
- Section 2 – Where Am I Now – Gets into the anatomy of the knee, important surrounding muscles and ligaments, etc. Also, the importance of keeping of a history checklist and the most common knee diagnoses.
- Section 3 – How Do I Get What I Want – Covers nonsurgical vs surgical options, external support devices, supplements, physical therapy, knee replacement and more.
- Section 4 – How Can I Supercharge My Results – Covers muscle strengthening, improving circulation, nutrition, etc.
One of the major selling points of Better Knees Better Life for me is that not only does he provide a lot of information, but he also provides action steps at the end of each section to get you going on the right track.
Please go to our PRODUCTS page for a list of available knee braces and other products.Also, you can sign up for our NEWSLETTER to keep up-to-date on the latest information about knee braces and knee pain in general. Thank you.